Prerequisites and conditions of acceptance for the MBA Programme
- successful completion of at least a bachelor’s degree or another internationally recognised MBA degree programme – the applicant shall prove the highest attained educational by a copy of the university diploma,
- at least one year of experience in the real estate sector – the applicant will provide a structured professional CV,
- proving the knowledge of English – the applicant shall provide a certificate of the completed exam, certificate of state examination in English within his / her university education, or other document proving knowledge of English. The teaching is done in Czech and English language, therefore the knowledge of Czech language is also necessary.
- elaboration of a case study and passing the application interview,
- payment for study of the MBA Programme. The entry fee is CZK 198,000 for the entire MBA Programme.
Enrolment for the 5th run
- from April 1st, 2022 – the case study is available
- April 29, 2022, Open day.
- from May 1 to September 25, 2022 – it was possible to submit the application
- on October 6–7, 2022 – admission interviews took place
For questions on enrolling the MBARE Programme, please contact the programme coordinator, Mrs. Sobotková (email@example.com).
Lecturing in the 5th run
The 5th run of the MBARE Programme commenced on November 4, 2022.
The 5th run teaching schedule (pdf, 262kB)
Coordinator of the MBARE Programme: Blanka Smolíková Sobotková, tel. +420 770 159 372, Room at the Prague University of Economics and Business: 136 NB, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org