Prerequisites and conditions of acceptance for the MBA Programme
- successful completion of at least a bachelor’s degree or another internationally recognised MBA degree programme – the applicant shall prove the highest attained educational by a copy of the university diploma,
- at least one year of experience in the real estate sector – the applicant will provide a structured professional CV,
- proving the knowledge of English – the applicant shall provide a certificate of the completed exam, certificate of state examination in English within his / her university education, or other document proving knowledge of English. The teaching is done in Czech and English language, therefore the knowledge of Czech language is also necessary.
- elaboration of a case study and passing the application interview,
- payment for study of the MBA Programme. The entry fee is CZK 198,000 for the entire MBA Programme.
Enrolment for the 4rd run
- from April 1st, 2021 – the case study is available
- April 3rd, 2021, on-line MBARE Open day.
- from May 1 to September 20, 2021 – it was possible to submit the application
- on October 8–9, 2021 – admission interviews took place
For questions on enrolling the MBARE Programme, please contact the programme coordinator, Mrs. Sobotková (email@example.com).
Lecturing in the 4rd run
The 4rd run of the MBARE Programme commenced on November 5, 2021.
The 4rd run teaching schedule (pdf, 262kB)
Coordinator of the MBARE Programme: Blanka Smolíková Sobotková, tel. +420 770 159 372, Room at the Prague University of Economics and Business: 114 NB, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org