Prerequisites and conditions of acceptance for the MBA Programme
- successful completion of at least a bachelor’s degree of another internationally recognised MBA degree programme – the applicant shall prove the highest attained educational by a copy of the university diploma,
- at least one year of experience in the real estate sector – the applicant will provide a structured professional CV,
- proving the knowledge of English – the applicant shall provide a certificate of the completed exam, certificate of state examination in English within his / her university education, or other document proving knowledge of English,
- elaboration of a case study and passing the application interview,
- payment for study of the MBA Programme. The entry fee is CZK 180,000 for the entire MBA Programme.
Enrolment for the 2nd run
- from May 20, the case study is available (“case study is available”)
- from June 1 to September 15 it is possible to submit the application (“the application”)
- on October 3–4, 2019, admission interviews will take place
For questions on enrolling the MBARE Programme, please contact the programme coordinator, Mrs. Bábíková (email@example.com).
Lecturing in the 2nd run
The 2nd run of the MBARE Programme will commence on November 8, 2019.
Coordinator of the MBARE Programme: Bc. Hana Bábíková, tel. +420 770 159 372, Room at the University of Economics, Prague: 114 NB, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org