Prerequisites and conditions of acceptance for the MBA Programme
- successful completion of at least a bachelor’s degree or another internationally recognised MBA degree programme – the applicant shall prove the highest attained educational by a copy of the university diploma,
- at least one year of experience in the real estate sector – the applicant will provide a structured professional CV,
- proving the knowledge of English – the applicant shall provide a certificate of the completed exam, certificate of state examination in English within his / her university education, or other document proving knowledge of English. The teaching is done in Czech and English language, therefore the knowledge of Czech language is also necessary.
- elaboration of a case study and passing the application interview,
- payment for study of the MBA Programme. The entry fee is CZK 180,000 for the entire MBA Programme.
Enrolment for the 3rd run
- from April 1st, 2020 – the case study is available
- April 3rd, 2020, on-line MBARE Open day.
- from May 1 to September 20, 2020 – it is possible to submit the application
- on October 8–9, 2020 – admission interviews will take place
For questions on enrolling the MBARE Programme, please contact the programme coordinator, Mrs. Bábíková (mbare[at]vse.cz).
Lecturing in the 3rd run
The 3rd run of the MBARE Programme will commence on November 6, 2020.
The 3rd run teaching schedule (pdf, 262kB)
Coordinator of the MBARE Programme: Bc. Hana Bábíková, tel. +420 770 159 372, Room at the University of Economics, Prague: 114 NB, e-mail: mbare[at]vse.cz